IQAC - Internal Quality Assurance Cell
| Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC). |
- As per the guidelines of National Assessment & Accreditation Council (NAAC), every accredited institution should establish an Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC), as a post accreditation quality sustenance measure.
- The prime task of the IQAC is to develop a system for conscious, consistent and catalytic improvement in the overall performance of the institution. For this during the post accreditation period, it will channelize all efforts and measures of the institution towards promoting its holistic academic excellence.
- It will be a facilitative and participative unit of the institution which has the potential to become a vehicle for assuring in quality enhancement by working out planned interventionist strategies to remove deficiencies and enhance quality like the "quality circles" in industries.
- In addition to ensuring the implementations of quality checks and measures it has to prepare the Annual Quality Assurance Report (AQAR) as per guidelines and parameters of NAAC, to be submitted to NAAC every year.
- The cell will act as a nodal agency of the college for coordinating quality related activities, including adopting and dissemination of good practices.
- Reconstituted Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC) effective from 01-12-2017 is as follows
|Dr. Guduru. VNSR. Ratnakara Rao, Principal(ChairPerson)||Dr.J.Srihari Rao, Sr.Professor(Director of the cell)|
|1.||Dr.V.Venkateswa Rao, Professor||Member|
|2.||Dr.S.Krishna Murthy Naidu||Member|
|4.||Sri M.Sambasiva Rao, Assoc.Prof.||Member|
|5.||Sri D.Rajesh Setty, Assoc.Prof.||Member|
|6.||Sri U.Chandra Rao, Sr.Asst.Prof.||Member|
|7.||Sri K.Venkat Rao, Sr.Asst.Prof.||Member|
|8.||Smt A.Leelavathi, Asst.Prof.||Member|
|9.||Sri D.V.N. Prabhakar, Asst.Prof||Member|
|1.||Sri.Ch.Apparao, Management Representative||Member|
|2.||Sri Ch.Narayanarao, Admn.Officer ||Member|
|3.||Prof P.Nageswara Rao, NIT AP, Academician ||Member|
|4.||Sri A.Ganapathi Rao,Retd. H.M & Motivator||Member|
|5.||Mr.Srikanth, Student-IV CSE ||Member|