| Profile ||
- The department of Training has been started with an ideal pursuit of accomplishing the goals of students by facilitating them with good communication skills, Life skills and Employability skills through various modules of Verbal ability, Aptitude, Logical Reasoning and Soft skills.
- The team sprawls its activities from second year B.Tech to Final year B.Tech. A special syllabus is designed to meet the requirements of the students and make them employable. In the second year B.Tech, 2 hours are allotted per week during the regular class work sessions for communication skills and soft skills and the concentration is more on improving the students’ communication Skills & grammar in the 1st Semester. Various team building activities are introduced to enable students work in teams with positive approach. Also, concepts like Time Management, Inter and Intra personal skills, goal setting are introduced to realize their strengths and overcome their weaknesses. In the second semester more focus is put on teaching Vocabulary and improving the writing skills of the students.
- In Third year B.Tech., 1st Semester, 2 hours are allotted for English Communication skills, 2 hours for Aptitude and 2 hours for Soft Skills. Students are made to concentrate on Hit pair word list in order to improve their communication and equip them to easily express their ideas, empower them with advanced reading and comprehension skills, add sophistication to speech and avoid misinterpretation and low confidence or esteem. In Third year, second semester, students are made to focus on various components of verbal ability exercises like Synonyms, Antonyms, Analogies, Jumbled Sentences, Sentence Completions, Reading Comprehension Passages, Identifying the Errors in a Sentence, Usage of appropriate Tense, Articles, Prepositions etc. Students are given an opportunity to participate in Mock Group Discussions and Interviews and be corporate ready.
- Fourth B.Tech., 1st Semester is exclusively for practice sessions in the lab on verbal ability, Aptitude and Technical skills. Weekly two hours are allotted per section to practice in the lab in order to make the students adept and adroit. The regular online tests would gear up the students and make them ready for the Placement drives in and off the campus.
- Aptitude Training enables the students with good logical and reasoning ability that helps them solve tricky questions with ease and comfort. The regular practice sessions in Third year, 1st Semester and Third year, 2nd Semester make the students confident not only to face placement drives but to attend any sort of competitive exam that is held by the Government of India.
- The In-house Training Team ensures an all round development in the personality of the students through its various modules.
| External Training ||
Inorder to improve the employability skills of the students the Cell organizes a number of training programmes. Some of the programs were conducted by the Professional training groups such as TIME, Face, IT Curve etc.,
| Activities Include ||
- Periodic Conduction of IQ tests
- Arrangement of Personality Development Workshops
- Trains students in aptitude tests, interview techniques, group discussions
- Notification regarding various competitive examinations
- Organizes industrial visits
- Guides students wishing to pursue Higher Education
- CV Preparation
- Group Discussions
The Training & Placement Cell firmly believes in taking feedback from the companies that have visited since the feedback from the company serves as a yardstick regarding the performance of the students. This helps the Training division in concentrating on specific areas for improvement in the students. We believe that our students are like 'uncut diamonds ' who need to be polished in the right direction to acquire their lustre.
| Development Programs organized by Training Division ||
- Learning Skills Workshop
- Personality Development Program
- Communication Skills Program
- Presentation Skills Program
- Group Discussion Practice
- Entrepreneurship Development Program
- Mock Interview Sessions
- In plant Training
- Conducting industry expert interaction sessions
- Placement Rules