| General Structure of Circulation ||
|Membership Type ||Max. Tickets ||Period |
|Students (UG / PG) ||04 ||15 days |
|Faculty ||08 ||one semester |
|Non-Teaching Staff ||04 ||30 days |
|Reference Books are issued only for quick reference and overnight.|
- Learning resources are issued to all eligible members according to their entitled eligibility.
- For the rules regarding replacement of lost book kindly contact the Librarian.
- Loss of book must be reported immediately. Late fees, if any, will be charged till the loss of book is reported.
- If the original library book is returned after reporting it as lost, the fine will be calculated till the date of its return.
- No book in damaged condition will be accepted from the borrower. Mutilated or spoiled books will have to be replaced by the borrower.
- The borrower should check the book thoroughly for missing pages, chapters, pictures etc., while borrowing the book.
- Books are reissued only if there are no claims.
The Library maintains a separate reference collection consisting of rear prints, academic reference books, encyclopedias, dictionaries, directories etc.
The Reference Section facility is extended to the students, staff and faculty of the Institute from 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. on all working days. All the reference books are maintained in separate stack area.