The Examination Cell headed by a senior faculty member corresponds with the University regarding all examination matters and conduts all examinations in a fair and systematic manner under the directions of the Principal. It is responsible for the maintenance of the academic records.
| Primary Functions |
- Any Circular, Guideline, Office Order, Notification received by the University are processed in the Examination Cell, reply thereof prepared and after Principal's signature dispatched or circulated to the concerned Departments / Students.
- Examination Notices received from the University are duly served to all concerned.
- The Notices for University indicating details regarding Fee Collection, the last date of fee Collection, modalities of payments of fine etc.
- Preparation of smooth conduct of Examinations, preparation of Time table, Invigilation duty chart, Seat allotment in the Examination halls etc.. are taken care by the Cell.
- During the Examination time, proper staff mobilization, assigning the duty as per the dutychart are prepared in advance..
- After the results of various examinations received from the University, distribution of marks sheets to Students is done. .
- The Examination cell analyzes all examination results. In consultation with the Director& the Principal, the cell prepares report thereof for submission to appropriate authorities for follow up action.
- The University Degree Certificates received from the University by the College are sent to the students concerned by the Examination Cell.
| Contact Info |
|Ch.V.S.R. Gopala Krishna, M.Tech, MISTE,|
Officer In-Charge of Examinations,
Sri Vasavi Engineering College [ A8 ],
Tadepalligudem - 534101.
Phone No.: 08818 - 284577(DIRECT)
08818-284355 Extn -321,
Mobile: 801 967 28 48.
Fax: 08818-284322 & 284577